Get in the mood for Springtime with some lovely pastel colors from Zoya. Zoya Lovely Nail Polish Collection for Spring 2013 brings fresh, pretty and uber-feminine nail colors to highlight your nails.
Forget bright and loud hues, for upcoming Spring, embrace the patesl nail polish trend. Zoya Lovely Nail Polish Collection Spring 2013 has six soft nail hues which includes three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Colors are adorable, fashionable and wearable, perfect for a sweet manicure to complete your oh-so-trendy style.
Zoya Lovely Nail Polish Collection Spring 2013 includes:
- Piaf – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic – Full Coverage
- GeiGei – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic – Full Coverage
- Julie – Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic – Full Coverage
- Blu – Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream – Full Coverage
- Neely – Earliest Spring Green Cream – Full Coverage
- Jacqueline -Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream – Full Coverage
Shimmering hues add a high dose of sophistication to your finger tips while cheerful creamy tones are super flattering and make your nails stand out from the crowd. On the whole, Zoya’s latest nail lacquer set is fun and very girlie and is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Stay connected with ...